PT Oversight Committee
On June 5, 2018, voters in the Millbrae School District community demonstrated their support for our students and our schools by passing Measure N - a district parcel tax of $97 per parcel, designed to provide locally-controlled funding to maintain high-quality, 21st-century education in Millbrae schools.
Measure N | Parcel Tax Oversight Committee.
The Board will convene an independent citizens’ oversight committee comprised of varies school and community stakeholders. The committee will be charged with reviewing expenditure reports and ensuring Measure N funds are spent for the following purposes, stipulated by the Measure:
- Maintain 21st-century, hands-on science labs, technology, engineering and math instruction
- Attract and retain qualified teachers
- Strengthen reading and writing programs
- Restore art and music programs
- Provide classroom computers and instructional technology