The Millbrae Elementary School District has been incredibly fortunate to have the strong support of the community it serves in providing essential funding for school services. The recent $30 million dollar Bond Measure N in November 2011 and the $30 million dollar Bond Measure X in November 2008 have been instrumental in funding needed improvements to facilities and infrastructure.
The Parcel Tax measure N from 2019-2023 is currently helping to:
- Maintain 21st-century, hands-on science labs, technology, engineering, and math instruction
- Attract and retain qualified teachers
- Strengthen reading and writing programs
- Restore art and music programs
- Provide classroom computers and instructional technology
Below are some recent projects that have taken place throughout the District. Again, thank you to our generous community for supporting our schools and, more importantly, our children's learning and academic success.