2022-2023 Annual Parent/Guardian Notifications-Letter to Parents/Guardians
Welcome to the 2022-2023 school year. The Millbrae Elementary School District is required to annually notify pupils, parents and guardians of their rights and responsibilities, pursuant to California Education Code 48980. Also pursuant to Education Code 48982, the parent/guardian is required to acknowledge and sign that the annual notification has been received and read. All annual notifications can be found in the Parent/Student Handbook. Your signatures on the Parent/Guardian Signature Card, included with this notice, are an acknowledgement that you have received and been informed of your rights but does not necessarily indicate that consent to participate in any particular program or activity has been given or withheld. Please return the signature card to your school site office no later than August 26, 2022.
Parent/Guardian Signature Card
- Please complete SECTION A of the Signature Card (please print legibly)
- Please complete SECTION B of the Signature Card (fields left “unchecked in this section will default to a “yes” response.)
- The Parent/Student Handbook is available for viewing on our website at https://www.millbraeschooldistrict.org/domain/179
- Please read each additional notification and sign in the corresponding area of the signature card in SECTION C.
Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment/Emergency Release Information
Parents/Guardians are also required to annually update each student’s Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment and Emergency Release Information. Please return the Authorization Form to your school site office no later than August 26, 2022.
- ParentVue Activation (DUE IMMEDIATELY) (Please note: If you are a new parent to our district, you created a ParentVue account during the registration process and DO NOT need to re-create an account)
- REQUIRED - If you are a parent/guardian of a returning student and have not done so already, please immediately create a ParentVUE account. (If you have not received your ParentVUE Activation Key please contact your school site office immediately to obtain an activation key. At least one parent/guardian per family must have an active ParentVUE account)
- ParentVue (Student Info) Updates - Please ensure that your student’s emergency contacts and phone numbers, doctor information or medical history and condition updates are reviewed and updated annually. Simply log in to your ParentVue account, Student Info Tab and click edit to make changes/additions to your account such as phone number, email address, etc. Please also review your student's emergency contact information and make any changes/additions as necessary. These changes can be made at any time during the school year and it is important that this information is accurate. Address Changes: If your address has changed, please contact your school site office immediately to make an appointment to verify your address. You will be required to provide 2 forms of residency verification for this appointment. (Please visit our website for acceptable residency documents at https://tinyurl.com/ecpwjx8z).
If you have any questions regarding any of these documents or ParentVue, please contact your school site office.
Parent/Guardian Signature Card and Authorization for Emergency Medical Treatment/Emergency Release Information are due by August 26, 2022.