March 28, 2021
Welcome back students!
On behalf of all the faculty and staff, we are excited to have students back on campus. There is nothing better than hearing the students in the classrooms and watching them play at recess. We began our transition back to in-seat learning on March 11, 2021. We now have all hybrid students back to campus either on a 2-day or 4-day schedule, and our SAI students all 5 days! Students will maintain the same teacher they have had all year long. The classroom teachers will be teaching the in-seat learners at the same time as the Distance Learning students. Our schedule has changed, so please plan accordingly:
Designated Distance Learning Day
In-seat Instruction Days
8:30 am - 1:30 pm
9:00 am - 12:25 pm
8:45 am - 12:15 pm
1st - 3rd
8:25 am - 12:35 pm
4th - 5th
8:15 am - 12:45 pm
In order to help maintain health and safety, students will receive no less than a 20 minute staggered recess.
School lunch will continue to be provided at no cost for children under the age of 18 years old. Students who order lunch in-seat will receive their lunch 10 minutes prior to their dismissal time. Lunch will be eaten at home for all students except our SAI students.
Families in distance learning can pick up their lunch at the MUR between 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm.
Health & Safety
- All faculty, staff, and students are required to wear a mask while on campus.
- Parents/Guardians are also required to wear a mask while dropping off and picking up students.
- Each classroom has been provided with automatic hand sanitizer, soap, paper towel dispensers.
- Play structure is cleaned daily prior to the start of each instructional day
- We are staffed with a day and night custodian to sanitize each classroom daily
- Each in-seat learner has their own chromebook assigned to them
- Students are spaced 6’ apart and the classroom capacity is 16 students
- At this time, only faculty, staff, and students are permitted on the campus
- Campus is closed to the community from 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday-Friday
- Be Safe
- Be Kind
- Be the Best You Can Be
Ms. Erin Zlatunich
Meadows Elementary School