May 25 – June 3, 2011
- Please bring in a Handled Paper Grocery Bag by Wednesday, June 1st.
- Tuesday — Regular Schedule dismissal all grades
- Wednesday — Kindergarten 11:35 & First Grade 1:15
- Thursday – All Grades dismiss at 1:15
- Friday — Kindergarten dismissal after Kindergarten Celebration & First Grade 12:30
Thursday, June 2nd is Kindergarten Play Day at Central Park (no lunch or snack needed)
Volunteers are Welcome
There are a few more items on our sign-up sheet that we need!
The students will be dismissed at 1:15
**Please drop off Play Day donations to the classroom on or before June 2nd.
**Please drop off celebration treats on Friday morning, June 3rd in the MUR.
Friday, June 3: Kindergarten Celebration at 8:30 followed by a reception (no snack needed). All are welcome to attend. A sign up sheet will be posted this week for celebration treats. DISMISSAL IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE RECEPTION.
Drop your child off to his/her classroom at 8:15. DO NOT LINE UP
Children WILL NOT need a snack, backpacks etc….
After dropping your child off, please find a seat in the MUR.
The program will begin PROMPTLY at 8:30
Following the Program there will be a short reception for the children and their families
Students WILL NOT return to their classroom, they may leave following the reception.