This year's "Family Bike Fest" is becoming the Family Health Fest. This event is free of charge for all friends and family of MESD and will include a variety of fun family activities geared to encourage health and wellbeing. Grab your friends and family and join us for a day of cycling, food, cooking, and fun!
Click Here to REGISTER TODAY
When: Saturday, April 25th
Where: Taylor Middle School (outside on the blacktop)
Time: 10 am- 1 pm
Activities: This year our Family Health Fest will include...
- Beeline Bikes Maintenance Station- Beeline Bikes mobile bike shop will be on-site to service all of your bike maintenance needs. They will provide free tune-ups and consultations, and are available to stay on-site after the festival for larger repairs (for a fee).
- Neighborhood Bike Rides and Games - be sure to bring your bikes and helmets for our neighborhood bike ride tour and other fund on-bike events.
- Bike Blender Snacks and Smoothies- We will be using our two Bike Blenders to make healthy, delicious snacks and drinks for everyone throughout the day. Come by and hop on the bike to pedal-power your own meal!
- Salad Tasting - come taste some yummy healthy salads and get the recipes. We will be offering a Massaged Kale Salad, a Quinoa Mediterranean salad, and a Farrow and Greens salad.
- Helmet and Bike Gear Giveaway- We will be giving away some hip, new helmets and other biking gear for all you bike enthusiasts (while supplies last).
- Boys and Girls Club Future Chefs Competition- As a compliment to our bike fest, the Mid-peninsula Boys and Girls Club will be hosting their future chefs competition. Between bike rides, stop by and cheer on these little culinary geniuses as they battle for the title of Top Chef.
For questions about the Bike Fest, contact:
Chelsea Biklen- Safe Routes to School Coordinator, MESD